I get an STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) or STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) after you have unprotected sex, so many questions may begin to race through your mind: Did? Am I able to be pregnant? Given that I’ve had intercourse he leave me with him pornhub sexy, will? Above all, What do i really do now?
CAPS Pregnancy Clinics are a secure spot for women and partners to see after unprotected or unprotected sex. Our nurses are right here to resolve questions and provide help during times that could be stressful, intimidating, and frightening. Each of our solutions are confidential—your privacy issues.
In the event that you have been in a scenario where you stand wondering in the event that you can be pregnant, listed below are four things you need to do.
Activities to do Instantly If You’ve Had Non-safe Sex and Could Be Pregnant
Ideally, you might be comfortable sufficient along with your partner to own a discussion regarding your choices and steps that are next. Some concerns you ought to be in a position to respond to together are:
- Should we go get tested for STIs / STDs?
- Are we focused on one another, and it is intercourse one thing we must continue doing?
- Is it better for ourselves and our relationship to refrain from sex?
- Can we parent together if we do get pregnant?
- Can or will this event of non-safe sex influence or alter our relationship?