See below for DFI’s responses to concerns frequently inquired about Loan Processors.
We act as a Loan Processor. Must We have a Loan Originator or Mortgage Broker permit as of 1, 2007 january?
- You’ll not need to be certified with DFI beneath the after situations:
- You might be an employee that is w2 Processor for an authorized home loan broker(s). Generally, you need to work from an authorized location (primary or branch workplace). See WAC 208-660-300(14) to learn more.
- You will be an employee that is w2 Processor for a financial loan processing company which has had a mortgage broker permit. Generally speaking, you have to work from the location that is licensed. See WAC 208-660-300(14) to find out more.
- You really must have a permit with DFI underneath the after situations:
- You’ll want that loan originator permit in the event that you are a completely independent contractor Loan Processor ( get a 1099) for the mortgage broker that is licensed. Weiterlesen